LymphaTouch® -Medical Device for Professionals
The results of LymphaTouch® therapy can be assessed after treatment by analyzing the patient’s VAS pain ratings and measuring changes in the circumference and range of motion of the treated limb.LymphaTouch® is a device designed to relieve swelling in different conditions. The negative pressure generated by the device helps improve lymphatic flow in the treated area. In addition to negative pressure, LymphaTouch® has a mechanical high frequency vibration feature.
Unique Device Features
- Adjustable pulsation and pressure control
- High frequency mechanical vibration
LymphaTouch® TreatTouch 100
- Ergonomic and versatile treatment handle
- Power supply for all day’s use
- Next generation touch User Interface
LymphaTouch® Accessories LymphaTouch®
LymphaTouch® Roll Stand
Roll Stand LymphaTouch® Roll Stand is designed especially for the LymphaTouch® LT01 model.
Easily attachable LymphaTouch® Roll Stand improves stability when used in-clinic.
LymphaTouch® Sport Upgrade
- Software upgrade for LymphaTouch® device enables the possibility to increase negative pressure value up to 350 mmHg.
LymphaTouch® Treatment Cups
- LymphaTouch® provides five treatment cups, 10mm, 35mm, 50mm, 60mm and 80mm.
- LymphaTouch® Carrying Bag is especially designed to take good care of your LymphaTouch® device and accessories in-clinic or when on the road.
- To improve the overall hygiene and to keep the device clean, please remember to change the consumable LymphaTouch® filter between patients. The filters are sold in 500 pcs packages.
LymphaTouch® Rollstand Retrofit
- With the help of Retrofit adapter, you can mount LymphaTouch® LT01 model to older model Roll Stand.