The Pascal series of mercury porosimeters provide a fast and easy way to perform macropore and mesopore analysis. The mercury filling process is visible to the user thus ensuring bubble free mercury introduction. The system automatically determines the appropriate pressurization speed to eliminate dead time during the analysis.
- Fast analysis within 9 minutes
- Configurations for wide range of pore sizes from 3.6 nm to 900 μm
- Software allows fully automatic control
- No need to have detailed knowledge of the sample
- Compatible with all dilatometers to allow the characterization of samples of different porous structures (heterogeneous or homogeneous, high or low porosity)