Jumpstart your career with Omega Scientific! We have been a strong player in the pharmaceutical industry for 35 years.
To better serve our new customers and maintain strong relations with them, we are looking for a Service Engineer to join our team.
- To work closely with service engineers in troubleshooting and repairing a range of analytical instruments.
- To provide technical and applications support to end-users of analytical instruments.
- To calibrate instruments according to standardized procedures.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Applicants should possess a Polytechnic diploma in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Relevant working experience in instrumentation will be an advantage.
- Required language: ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Applicants should be Singaporeans or hold PR status.
- Location: East
- Working days: Monday to Friday