The Surfer is used in sorptometry to study the surface properties of solids and powders such as surface area, pore size distribution, total pore volume and exposed metal surface area & metal dispersion in catalysts. The Surfer is based on static volumetric gas adsorption and can perform physisorption and chemisorption.
The Surfer covers the range of meso, micro, ultra-micro and extended mesopore ranges.
- Improved design of stainless steel manifold for unmatched vacuum degree over the sample to analyse ultra-micro porous materials
- Reduced manifold dead volume
- Improved gas detection sensitivity by extreme pressure stabilisation
- Reduced sample load and analysis time
- New gas injection system to introduce precisely extremely small and large amounts of adsorptive, without adding any dead volume during gas equilibrium
- New long lasting liquid coolant level control for best stabilisation of pressure